How To Recover Stage Credit Card Username And Password
We all are humans and we have a tendency to forget so in any case you forgot your password then to retrieve your User ID and Password, you can use the `Forgot Password` feature as shown below, follow these given steps:
1) Go to the website and click on Login
2) Once the login page is popped up click on the `Forgot Password` link
3) Enter your registered Email ID
4) You will receive a list of all User IDs linked with the Email ID
5) You will receive the list of all your User IDs with `Reset Password` link for each
This email will also tell you, which of the User IDs have a verified Email ID.
In case you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
Just remember that you can have only 1 Email ID against 1 User ID, f you want multiple ids you will have to update different Email IDs against the multiple User Ids.
If you know your password but forget your user id then what? then you can use online tool to have your user id via email it to you:
- On our website, click My Account at the top-right
Click the Forgot userid
Enter your login ID
When prompted, provide the answer to the secret question.
Just remember these few golden points to create your password :
- Must be 6-20 characters long
- May only contain Letters, Numbers, or one of the following characters: * – _. / @
Lost Login ID
If you do not remember your Login ID, you can retrieve it by following the steps below:
- On our website, click My Accountant the top-right.
2. Click the Forgot Login? link.
3.Enter your Domain Name and Email Address associated with your account
4.Copy the Verification code in the “Prove You’re Human” field
5. Click Submit
If you are still unable to retrieve your Login ID or password by above-given steps then it may be possible that your email address on the account is no longer valid, so please call their customer care executive at 1-425-274-4500. They will assist you to remember the answer to your secret question on the account.
You can also Submit a Ticket o mail them at their mail id to recover your Login ID and password. If you are mailing them you need some attributes mentioned below:
- Subject: Lost Login or Password
- Category: Support Request
- Question: Include the domain name, the Registrant’s name and any other information to help us locate your account.
Once you have retrieved your Login information and have logged into your account, you will be able to update your account password and secret questions, or request additional help through our Support Center.
More articles :
How to Stage Credit Card Login